Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome Mr. Markievich!

Hello parents, caregivers, students, educators, administrators, and employees of Woodmont High School.  I would like to introduce myself, as I have been granted the opportunity to complete my internship in this excellent school.  My name is Eric Markievich, and I am currently attending a graduate program at Lander University for the Master of Arts in Teaching degree, and initial teaching certification.  I received a BA Art from Penn State University, and am grateful to be furthering my education here in South Carolina. During my free time (which I have very little of these days!), I am involved in studio arts such as painting, drawing, and sculpture.  I am also a musician and creative writer, and enjoy spending time in the great outdoors. I certainly look forward to this experience, and thank y'all for having me.

No comments: