Friday, November 21, 2008

More Expressive Colors and Brushstrokes in Art 2

Hi, my name is Natalie Piacenza. I am from Mr. Maddux's class. This year I have Mr. Davis's Art 2 class and it is the best! My painting is about my first day at Hillcrest High School. I was very nervous and it was raining hard and lightning. To show how nervous I was, I used grays and blues and diagonal lines. I used bright red and yellow to make the school and my bus stand out. I ended up liking it at Hillcrest High, but then I came to Woodmont High in the 11th grade. I like Art class because it is fun. This painting is the best thing I've ever done. I hope people like it. 

3 comments:

Suzan C. said...

Natalie this is fantastic! Your painting is so expressive. I am glad you came to Woodmont and have Art. You are an awesome painter! Love, Mrs. Cauble

Unknown said...

Very nice, I'm proud of you Natalie!

Anonymous said...

Great job natalie! I love your painting and am sooooo glad that you came to Woodmont!


ajenkins