Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Winter Scenes in Art 1

Hello, my name is Blanca Labrada!!! I am in Mrs. Cauble's 3rd Block Art 1 class. For this assignment, we had to choose a winter picture and draw or paint it. I painted the picture and just added a little of color pencil. And we also had to change 3 substantial things about the photo. I changed the fence, the bushes, and added the trees and the houses in the background. I also added some rocks on the road. I really enjoyed doing this assignment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this winter countryland in person! I hope to come by Monday and check this out. This painting reminds me of my grandmother's farm.

Keep up the great work!

ajenkins

Anonymous said...

The color of the grass really stands out to me. The pale/soft colors really give off a calm serene feeling. The next thing I notice is the fence lined along the road surrounded by the soft/pale grass. The brown fence against the soft/pale grass adds quite an ethereal effect. The contrast would be between the wood and grass. I'm most interested in the grass and the road. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

When i looked at this picture, i imagined myself walking that road. Your perspective is amazing! I also like the colors you chose to paint with...over all, awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

I think this should be put in the guidance area so that all of our students, teachers, parents, and visitors can enjoy it as much as I do.

ajenkins