Friday, November 21, 2008

Even More Winter Scenes in Art 1

My name is Katie Wilton and I'm in Mr. Davis' Art 1 class. Our assignment was to take a winter photo that he printed out and make a painting with at least three substantial changes. I had a picture of two cows in a field of snow and I added elf ears to my cows (Bob and Joe) and Bob has antlers. Joe has a santa hat. I also changed the trees and added snow in the background. In the original picture, Bob was solid black with only a patch of white on his forehead and made him white with black spots. I think it turned out pretty good but the snow flakes should be neater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so darn CUTE! I love to see happy cows. The feeling coming from this piece is pure happiness!

Anonymous said...

I bet Chick-fil-a would like to have this picture! I love these Christmas cows!