Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter Scenes in Art 1: The Sequel

Hey, I'm Emily Jones. I'm in the 9th grade. I am in Mrs. Cauble's Art 1 class. Ever since I was little, I loved watching my uncle Nat Jones draw. I soon became interested in drawing. In this assignment, we had to choose a picture to paint and make three changes to it. I chose a bird in a pile of snow. I changed it from a pile of snow to a rock and made it a night scene instead of day. I love the way this turned out, because as I sketched it it looked awful. As I began to paint, it started to look better. ^.^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily...this is cool stuff! I'm a little envious, because once you get pass "paint by number" I'm lost. No paint or sketch genes here..sigh..

Anonymous said...

Emily i like this photo its very creative i could never begin to try and produce art this nice the most interesting part of that photo is the wolf

O'B

Anonymous said...

Love this picutre! One wouldn't think to use much black in a winter scene but this works very well!

ajenkins

Anonymous said...

Why is it standing on ice cream?
Jk :] good times.By the way I dont want our kids seeing each other no more.